WELCOME TO HEALTHY TRAVELLER


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blueberries for Brain

Blueberry Juice Memory BoostThe fabulous looking blueberries have amazing nutritional and medicinal values. Blueberries are powerhouses of antioxidants like anthocyanidins and polyphenols. A recent research revealed that drinking blueberry juice will perk up memory and blueberries have a remarkable ability to reverse memory loss. This unique attribute of blueberries can be leveraged in treating the notorious Alzheimer's disease. The antioxidants present in blueberries decelerate the aging process and help in rejuvenating the skin. Blueberries are a boon for treating bladder related urinary tract infections in order to inhibit E.coli infection. Blueberries also promote cardiac health and provide protection against several types of cancer.

2 comments:

Lea said...

"interesting" agree and like it... :)

AiDiSan said...

I'm happy to learn about the nutritional & medicinal values of my favorite blueberries through your post. I haven't tried eating freshblueberries but I make sure to choose cheesecake with blueberry topping whenever I'm in a coffeshop with friends.

Please visit my blog as I already new posts.

Happy to blog again.




 
Disclosure Policy
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates